Hardrock 100 & Silverton 6,12 & 24 Hour Photos

  • Rodger A Wrublik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012
      For those of you interested in seeing some additional Hardrock photos, we
      just uploaded more than 1000 of them to our "Silverton
      1000<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silverton-1000/152804774843146?sk=photos>"
      Facebook page, as well as to our Silverton Special
      Events<http://www.silvertonspecialevents.com>site. We also just posted
      some pictures from the 6,12 & 24 hour run that
      was held on the Silverton 1000 course, in June.

      A couple of friends took these photos and caught just about every runner in
      both events. Feel free to copy & use any of the shots.

      --
      Rodger Wrublik

      *Silverton, Colorado*

      <goog_944429251>Silverton Special Events<http://www.silvertonspecialevent.com>