HRH tatoos

  • Michael Hodges
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
      Hey there Blake,

      Congrats again on another great run! And it was nice to meet you after
      the awards on Sun.

      I have a quick question for you... Do you know who makes those temporary
      tattoos for you guys? Those were the best I've seen and would like to
      get some made for Vi.

      Thanks!

      Michael Hodges
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
        Hey mike
        I tried a couple of the Vi gels during the run and they were good. I like the peach.

        Sent from my iPod

        On Jul 18, 2012, at 3:53 PM, Michael Hodges <michael@...> wrote:

        > Hey there Blake,
        >
        > Congrats again on another great run! And it was nice to meet you after
        > the awards on Sun.
        >
        > I have a quick question for you... Do you know who makes those temporary
        > tattoos for you guys? Those were the best I've seen and would like to
        > get some made for Vi.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Michael Hodges

      • Michael Hodges
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
          Holy crap... so sorry all. I did NOT mean to send this out to the entire
          list... A bit embarrassed.

          I sure had a fun weekend with you all though!

          Sorry again,

          Michael