2012 Hardrock Runners Questionnaire

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17 8:22 AM
      2012 Hardrockers,

      I've emailed this year's Hardrock runners survey to all the starters. This
      is your opportunity to provide input to Hardrock so we can improve.

      My email may look like spam, so please check your folders. If you don't
      get that email, please let me know, OFF LINE, and I'll send you the copy.

      The survey is due back to me by August 10.

      I hope to see you next July in the hills.

      Charlie

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25 8:17 AM
        Here's mine, Charlie....