A few HRH 2012 Photos

  • thebeave7
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2012
      Another spectacular race that I was fortunate enough to be apart of. Here are a handful of photos from the course, Chapman, and the finish line. Just thought I'd share them with the general public while its still fresh in our minds. Hopefully next year will find me on the other side of the line.
      http://www.ericjlee.com/Photo/thumbnails.php?album=332

      Eric
    • Eddie O
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2012