FW: Additional changes to Hardrock qualifications and service requirement for 2013

  • Wood, Blake P
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2012
      Sorry, that should have been "changed to 6/1/12-5/31/13 from 7/13/12-5/31/13".

      - Blake

      ________________________________
      From: Wood, Blake P

      1. The time period for satisfying the service requirement was changed to 6/1/12-5/31/12 from 7/13/12-5/31/12.

      - Blake

      Blake Wood

      President, Hardrock Board of Directors

    • Michael Hodges
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
        Hey there Blake,

        Congrats again on another great run! And it was nice to meet you after
        the awards on Sun.

        I have a quick question for you... Do you know who makes those temporary
        tattoos for you guys? Those were the best I've seen and would like to
        get some made for Vi.

        Thanks!

        Michael Hodges
      • Deb
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
          Hey mike
          I tried a couple of the Vi gels during the run and they were good. I like the peach.

          Sent from my iPod

          On Jul 18, 2012, at 3:53 PM, Michael Hodges <michael@...> wrote:

          > Hey there Blake,
          >
          > Congrats again on another great run! And it was nice to meet you after
          > the awards on Sun.
          >
          > I have a quick question for you... Do you know who makes those temporary
          > tattoos for you guys? Those were the best I've seen and would like to
          > get some made for Vi.
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Michael Hodges

        • Michael Hodges
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
            Holy crap... so sorry all. I did NOT mean to send this out to the entire
            list... A bit embarrassed.

            I sure had a fun weekend with you all though!

            Sorry again,

            Michael