Pacing info - last minute but still helpful, I hope!

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2012
      Hi everyone. There IS a spreadsheet of the runners looking for pacers and pacers looking for runners. You might not know that if you have not contacted me directly looking for the info.

      So....here it is, and please use it in any way you require for the run. Add yourself, change your info, CALL people to make the connection.

      Enjoy!

      http://bit.ly/hr100pacers

      Andrea