Re: [hr100] Course marking yesterday - Kroger's to Governor's

  • Philip Murphy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8 2:19 PM
      Thanks Steve,

      I have fond memories marking that section with you 2 years ago, can't
      believe how dry it looks now.

      With you guys in spirit, have a great week and race!

      Phil. (Sydney, Australia)

      On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:08 AM, azsmokin <azsmokin@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Howdy Steve,
      >
      > Thanks for the pics !
      >
      > Bob

    • ultra_plodder
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9 3:18 PM
        If anyone is in need of a rental property, especially given the Ouray road closure, I underatand that:

        Nicole Bellman
        970-387-0133
        Silverton Property Management
        P.O.Box 478
        Silverton, CO 81433
        www.silvertonpropertymanagement.com

        has a couple of places that just became available including a large home on Snowden that sleeps at least 13.

        Cheers.