Re: [hr100] Sunday "Church of the Holy Trail" run in Silverton, anyone?

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 6:59 PM
      Now that's just getting downright cruel Fred! If it isn't bad enough sitting at home and missing the trail marking, missing the 4th parade, missing the looong briefing, missing the pot-lick, oh yeah, and missing Hardrock, but now I've got to miss out on your free relationship advice AND petting marmots! Dang.
      Enjoy all,Andy (Not in Hardrock, not there and not having fun but living vicariously through Steve's pics)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 7:05 PM
        Andy,
        Don't forget . . . you are missing my amazing massage as well.  :)
        Hope you are well!  Will definitely miss you this year!

        Megan Finnesy, RD
        Golden Gate
        Dirty Thirty
        www.goldengatedirtythirty.org