HRH2012

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      I am finally home in Silverton! We have a lot to do til next Friday at 0600 so if you are hanging around and want something to do, let me know.

      The grass is toast for this summer, but the ground is soaking up this much needed rain. I walked home from a great dinner last night in the rain.  It is supposed to be wet through the weekend and lighten up early next week.How's the old saying go? "only fools and new comers in Colorado predict the weather"

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac