Re: [hr100] Trail Work Schedule

  • SHERI ATKINSON
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012
      Does aid station work count for the service ticket? Just wondering since I'm working an aid station and can only be there for one trail day. I can't miss work to come up before Saturday.

      Thanks!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 3, 2012, at 1:05 PM, "Charles Thorn" <thorncha@...> wrote:

      > As a reminder, this year's Hardrock trail work will be on July 6 & 9,
      > Friday and Monday.
      >
      > On Friday, meet at 8 AM at the (Ouray) Bear Creek trail head on US 550, at
      > the tunnel south of town. There is construction work on US550 so make sure
      > you have the latest information (I don't). Rick Trujillo is coordinating
      > that effort with the Ouray trails group.
      >
      > On Monday, meet at 8 AM at my house, 1354 Reese, in Silverton. Depending
      > on what is seen during course marking, there MIGHT be a couple of work
      > options so the group might split up.
      >
      > In order to get a service ticket for next year's lottery, you must work
      > both days.
      >
      > Charlie

    • Kari Fraser
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012
        No, gotta do both trail work days and the only way A/S work gets you
        a ticket is if you captain the A/S. However, you do need service hours
        to get into HRH now, and your A/S work with me counts toward those
        hours.

        Kari

        On Jul 5, 2012, at 2:15 AM, SHERI ATKINSON wrote:

        > Does aid station work count for the service ticket? Just wondering since I'm working an aid station and can only be there for one trail day. I can't miss work to come up before Saturday.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Jul 3, 2012, at 1:05 PM, "Charles Thorn" <thorncha@...> wrote:
        >
        >> As a reminder, this year's Hardrock trail work will be on July 6 & 9,
        >> Friday and Monday.
        >>
        >> On Friday, meet at 8 AM at the (Ouray) Bear Creek trail head on US 550, at
        >> the tunnel south of town. There is construction work on US550 so make sure
        >> you have the latest information (I don't). Rick Trujillo is coordinating
        >> that effort with the Ouray trails group.
        >>
        >> On Monday, meet at 8 AM at my house, 1354 Reese, in Silverton. Depending
        >> on what is seen during course marking, there MIGHT be a couple of work
        >> options so the group might split up.
        >>
        >> In order to get a service ticket for next year's lottery, you must work
        >> both days.
        >>
        >> Charlie

      • SHERI ATKINSON
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012
          I am confusing requirements with tickets. Sorry!

          Sent from my iPhone