Re: [hr100] Still looking for a pacer

  • Ernest Stolen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
      Hi, Brian-
      I had planned to be in Silverton by now but some business came up. I will
      be at the race and intended on pacing from Ouray for 18-26 miles. if that
      will help you, keep it in mind. I paced that section 2 years ago. It is
      dark by then and a cliff so extra light never hurts and I have some flame
      throwers. Blessings, ernest

      --
      To every thing there is a season,(Ec.3.1)