Still looking for a pacer

  • McNeill, Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 1:35 PM
      I'm looking for a pacer. I'm an Easterner, probably headed for 46:30 or slower finish.

      Looking for some company from Ouray or a later A/S to the finish.

      Brian
    • Ernest Stolen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 10:14 PM
        Hi, Brian-
        I had planned to be in Silverton by now but some business came up. I will
        be at the race and intended on pacing from Ouray for 18-26 miles. if that
        will help you, keep it in mind. I paced that section 2 years ago. It is
        dark by then and a cliff so extra light never hurts and I have some flame
        throwers. Blessings, ernest

        --
        To every thing there is a season,(Ec.3.1)