Course marking schedule/tentative

  • jan gnass
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2001
      Charlie,
      Is there a tentative course marking sch. out yet?
      Thanks.

      Jan Gnass
    • Charles T. Thorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2001
        >Jan,

        Not yet. But, it will be very similar to last year's. I'm working on the
        runners manual now and should have that done this week.

        I'll post it to the HRH list when I get it done.

        I hope everything is going well. See you next July.

        Charlie