Would love a pacer from Grouse to Maggie (or beyond?)

  • Gerry Roach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
      Anyone out there eager to pace? I would like to have someone pace me from Grouse to Maggie. Sherman to Maggie would be just dandy, too.

      You know me. I'm not speedy. I'll be back-of-pack. I am very steady and determined. I need a pacer who is faster and stronger than me so that I am constantly prodded to move quickly.
      If you are pacing me, I won't talk much. I will just move along and try to make up time for our added three miles this year. I know this part of the course very well. I just did all the course markings. My goal is to reach Maggie at sunset or a little before 9:00 pm.

      If you are interested, email me at jrhigh@.... Cell is 303-859-3740.

      Thanks

      Jennifer Roach
    • Elizabeth Bouquet
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
        On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 9:51 AM MDT Gerry Roach wrote:

        >Anyone out there eager to pace? I would like to have someone pace me from Grouse to Maggie. Sherman to Maggie would be just dandy, too.
        >
        >You know me. I'm not speedy. I'll be back-of-pack. I am very steady and determined. I need a pacer who is faster and stronger than me so that I am constantly prodded to move quickly.
        >If you are pacing me, I won't talk much. I will just move along and try to make up time for our added three miles this year. I know this part of the course very well. I just did all the course markings. My goal is to reach Maggie at sunset or a little before 9:00 pm.
        >
        >If you are interested, email me at jrhigh@.... Cell is 303-859-3740.
        >
        >Thanks
        >
        >Jennifer Roach
        I would love to pace you Grouse to Maggie, so let me know. 732-788-7997 Elizabeth B