Bringing my new HOKA One One Bondi Bs - Women's 9.5 - to sell

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      I didn't love the Hokas as much as I wanted to and wore them for 2 miles. Yep. But someone will love them, right?

      So…. someone please bring some extra cash and take these off my hands (local store wouldn't take them back, argh). They're not cheap but I'll do at least a little discount. :-)

      Andrea
      andrea@...