Trail Work Schedule

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 12:05 PM
      As a reminder, this year's Hardrock trail work will be on July 6 & 9,
      Friday and Monday.

      On Friday, meet at 8 AM at the (Ouray) Bear Creek trail head on US 550, at
      the tunnel south of town. There is construction work on US550 so make sure
      you have the latest information (I don't). Rick Trujillo is coordinating
      that effort with the Ouray trails group.

      On Monday, meet at 8 AM at my house, 1354 Reese, in Silverton. Depending
      on what is seen during course marking, there MIGHT be a couple of work
      options so the group might split up.

      In order to get a service ticket for next year's lottery, you must work
      both days.

      Charlie

    • SHERI ATKINSON
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5 1:15 AM
        Does aid station work count for the service ticket? Just wondering since I'm working an aid station and can only be there for one trail day. I can't miss work to come up before Saturday.

        Thanks!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 3, 2012, at 1:05 PM, "Charles Thorn" <thorncha@...> wrote:

        > As a reminder, this year's Hardrock trail work will be on July 6 & 9,
        > Friday and Monday.
        >
        > On Friday, meet at 8 AM at the (Ouray) Bear Creek trail head on US 550, at
        > the tunnel south of town. There is construction work on US550 so make sure
        > you have the latest information (I don't). Rick Trujillo is coordinating
        > that effort with the Ouray trails group.
        >
        > On Monday, meet at 8 AM at my house, 1354 Reese, in Silverton. Depending
        > on what is seen during course marking, there MIGHT be a couple of work
        > options so the group might split up.
        >
        > In order to get a service ticket for next year's lottery, you must work
        > both days.
        >
        > Charlie

      • Kari Fraser
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5 8:20 AM
          No, gotta do both trail work days and the only way A/S work gets you
          a ticket is if you captain the A/S. However, you do need service hours
          to get into HRH now, and your A/S work with me counts toward those
          hours.

          Kari

          On Jul 5, 2012, at 2:15 AM, SHERI ATKINSON wrote:

          > Does aid station work count for the service ticket? Just wondering since I'm working an aid station and can only be there for one trail day. I can't miss work to come up before Saturday.
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Jul 3, 2012, at 1:05 PM, "Charles Thorn" <thorncha@...> wrote:
          >
          >> As a reminder, this year's Hardrock trail work will be on July 6 & 9,
          >> Friday and Monday.
          >>
          >> On Friday, meet at 8 AM at the (Ouray) Bear Creek trail head on US 550, at
          >> the tunnel south of town. There is construction work on US550 so make sure
          >> you have the latest information (I don't). Rick Trujillo is coordinating
          >> that effort with the Ouray trails group.
          >>
          >> On Monday, meet at 8 AM at my house, 1354 Reese, in Silverton. Depending
          >> on what is seen during course marking, there MIGHT be a couple of work
          >> options so the group might split up.
          >>
          >> In order to get a service ticket for next year's lottery, you must work
          >> both days.
          >>
          >> Charlie

        • SHERI ATKINSON
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5 5:32 PM
            I am confusing requirements with tickets. Sorry!

            Sent from my iPhone