Massage in Silverton

  • Megan Finnesy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
      Hey Hardrockers,
      Just wanted to let you know I am in the Silverton area and offering massage.  I am a certified massage therapist with 5 years experience as well as a degree in Exercise Science and Psychology.  I can set up at your tent, hotel or home. I specialize in neuromuscular treatment work as well as sports and swedish massage.
      Call to make an appointment.
      303-332-4849

      Megan Finnesy, RD
      Golden Gate
      Dirty Thirty
      www.goldengatedirtythirty.org
      303-990-9049

    • Megan Finnesy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
        Greetings Hardrockers!

        As a Hardrocker myself, I know what you are experiencing in your body right about now.  Anticipation . . . and all these little nagging aches and pains creep up in these weeks before the race.  As you start to tapper you begin to feel the knots that have been building from the months of training.
        I will be in the Silverton area in these weeks before Hardrock and available to come to you with my complete massage set up and work on specific issues or give a full body relaxing massage.  I am a certified massage therapist, completing the 1000 hour program at the Boulder College of Massage Therapy in 2003, with a bachelors in Exercise Science as well.
        I am an athlete with a strong, intuitive touch.  I understand the body, it's connections how to treat muscular issues.
        I come to you, 1.5 hour massage for $100.
        Give me a call if you are thinking too much about those aching knees, tight back or nagging feet!!!!
        303-332-4849.

        Megan Finnesy, Race Director
        Golden Gate
        Dirty Thirty
        www.dirty30.org
        303-990-9049

      • Megan Finnesy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 2014
          Hello Happy Hardrockers!

          I am looking forward to another great year in Silverton with the Hardrock family.  Start practicing your "Happy Hardrocker" smiles now as I will be snapping only the brightest smiles at racer check in on Wed and Thur!!!
          As a Hardrocker myself, I know what aches, pains, and tightness creeps up days before a big race that you have been training months for.  Don't let those overly tense muscles get in the way of a great race! Get a massage so you can relax and sleep well the days before your race.  As a licensed massage therapist with great intuition and knowledge of the body,  I will be in Silverton offering massage at your place.

          1 hour massage - $75
          1.5 hour massage - $110
           Schedule now to secure your time!

          Megan Finnesy, Race Director
          Dirty 30 Running
          www.dirty30.org

        • Megan Finnesy
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26, 2015
            Hello Happy Hardrockers and Family

            I am sure you are all as excited as I am for the Hardrock festivities to begin. I can't wait to see you all at Krogers Canteen!!!!   Like many, 4th of July  and Hardrock in Silverton has become a much anticipated event for me for the past 7 years.
            I am sending this message out to let you know I will be in Silverton offering massage at your place.  I bring everything to you, offering you the all the comforts of your best massage.  I have even given massage in the park . . .right John Sharp????
            I am a Hardrocker with 12 years massage experience, working mostly in the treatment work arena - - Whether you are needing specific work to keep nagging tightness at bay for your journey around the HR course, or a relaxing massage to calm those pre-race jitters - - I am grateful for the opportunity to help you out.

            1.5 hour massage at your place - $100
            Available dates:  Sunday July 5th, Wed and Thur July 8th and 9th.
            Email me meganfinnesy@... or call or text at 303-332-4849 if you would like to schedule.  Schedule early, my schedule has filled the last couple years.
            replying to this email is not the best way to reach me. This email address does not go to my phone.  gmail address is the best way to reach me.

            Happy Trails!