Massage in Silverton

  • Megan Finnesy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 6:49 PM
      Hey Hardrockers,
      Just wanted to let you know I am in the Silverton area and offering massage.  I am a certified massage therapist with 5 years experience as well as a degree in Exercise Science and Psychology.  I can set up at your tent, hotel or home. I specialize in neuromuscular treatment work as well as sports and swedish massage.
      Call to make an appointment.
      303-332-4849

      Megan Finnesy, RD
      Golden Gate
      Dirty Thirty
      www.goldengatedirtythirty.org
      303-990-9049

    • Megan Finnesy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 6:57 PM
        Greetings Hardrockers!

        As a Hardrocker myself, I know what you are experiencing in your body right about now.  Anticipation . . . and all these little nagging aches and pains creep up in these weeks before the race.  As you start to tapper you begin to feel the knots that have been building from the months of training.
        I will be in the Silverton area in these weeks before Hardrock and available to come to you with my complete massage set up and work on specific issues or give a full body relaxing massage.  I am a certified massage therapist, completing the 1000 hour program at the Boulder College of Massage Therapy in 2003, with a bachelors in Exercise Science as well.
        I am an athlete with a strong, intuitive touch.  I understand the body, it's connections how to treat muscular issues.
        I come to you, 1.5 hour massage for $100.
        Give me a call if you are thinking too much about those aching knees, tight back or nagging feet!!!!
        303-332-4849.

        Megan Finnesy, Race Director
        Golden Gate
        Dirty Thirty
        www.dirty30.org
        303-990-9049

      • Megan Finnesy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2014
          Hello Happy Hardrockers!

          I am looking forward to another great year in Silverton with the Hardrock family.  Start practicing your "Happy Hardrocker" smiles now as I will be snapping only the brightest smiles at racer check in on Wed and Thur!!!
          As a Hardrocker myself, I know what aches, pains, and tightness creeps up days before a big race that you have been training months for.  Don't let those overly tense muscles get in the way of a great race! Get a massage so you can relax and sleep well the days before your race.  As a licensed massage therapist with great intuition and knowledge of the body,  I will be in Silverton offering massage at your place.

          1 hour massage - $75
          1.5 hour massage - $110
           Schedule now to secure your time!

          Megan Finnesy, Race Director