Come Join Us for 4th of July Parade in Silverton

  • Megan Finnesy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      Calling all Hardrockers who will be in Silverton for the 4th of July to come join us for the 4th of July Parade in Silverton.
      The Parade Starts at 10:30 am on Wednesday July 4th.  Let's meet at Charlie's house between 9:00 and 9:30.  I am not sure what his address is, but I am pretty sure if you ask anyone in town (a local) where Charlie Thorn's house is they can point you in the right direction.  It is 1 block west of Main Street and 2 or so blocks N. of the Grand Imperial Hotel on the East side of the street.  How is that for specific directions?  I think they start lining up around 9:30.  This will be a fun time!  Please come join us!

      Megan Finnesy, RD
      Golden Gate
      Dirty Thirty
      www.goldengatedirtythirty.org
      303-990-9049

    • Carolyn Erdman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
        I believe his address is 1354 Reese Street and Heidi will need help setting up merchandise next Tuesday morning at the school gym.

        Carolyn Erdman