4th of July Fireworks cancelled

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2012
      It's official, just read it in the Standard...may be postponed until later
      in the year.

      Someone made a very smart decision!

      Steve

    • Deb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2012
        Well we just hsve to find another reason to sit on deck and drink!
        What would you think if leaving Gibbs here for space reasons with all the camping gear etc in truck?

        Sent from my iPod

        On Jun 28, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Steve Pero <ultrastevep@...> wrote:

        > It's official, just read it in the Standard...may be postponed until later
        > in the year.
        >
        > Someone made a very smart decision!
        >
        > Steve

      • Deb
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2012
          Sorry about the personal message sent to list/ silly me! At least it was rated G!!!!:-)