[hr100] Re: Hello Hardrockers

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2000
      For anyone who hasn't seen the course yet (or even if
      you have), I took pictures during last year's race and
      posted them at
      http://mahoney4.home.netcom.com/hardrock/
      I used up my film on the first day, so they are all
      for the second half of the course in the direction
      we'll be going this year, mostly Virginius and
      Grant-Swamp pass and the rope crossing at Mineral
      creek.

      =====
      http://im.yahoo.com