Re: [hr100] Need a ride to Silverton

  • Jason Poole
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2012
      Sorry everyone. That message was meant for Brian only.

      It's late...

      Cheers.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 26, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Jason Poole <jasonpoole@...> wrote:

      > Hey Brian!
      >
      > Would offer a ride from Evergreen, but we are heading down Monday afternoon. Will that work?
      >
      > Jason
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Brian Fisher <100brianfisher@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Looking for a ride from Denver area to Silverton any time on Wednesday
      > > 7/11. Will be happy help with gas expense. Family / crew can't make it down
      > > until late Thursday, trying to avoid having 2 cars to drive back on Sunday.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Brian Fisher
      > > Cell 720-837-9749

    • Garett Graubins
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12 5:21 PM
        Hey Jason -

        Best of luck tomorrow! I'll be following along on my laptop, drinking coffee from my Hardrock mug.

        Hurry up and start slow!

        - Garett

        Garett Graubins // 303-728-4387

        "Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

        ________________________________
        Sorry everyone. That message was meant for Brian only.

        It's late...

        Cheers.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 26, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Jason Poole <jasonpoole@...> wrote:

        > Hey Brian!
        >
        > Would offer a ride from Evergreen, but we are heading down Monday afternoon. Will that work?
        >
        > Jason
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Brian Fisher <100brianfisher@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Looking for a ride from Denver area to Silverton any time on Wednesday
        > > 7/11. Will be happy help with gas expense. Family / crew can't make it down
        > > until late Thursday, trying to avoid having 2 cars to drive back on Sunday.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Brian Fisher
        > > Cell 720-837-9749

      • CLARK L FOX
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17 8:02 AM
          Looks like you had a great race Brian - congrats!

          To: hr100@yahoogroups.com