Re: [hr100] Need a ride to Silverton

  • Jason Poole
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2012
      Hey Brian!

      Would offer a ride from Evergreen, but we are heading down Monday afternoon. Will that work?

      Jason

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Brian Fisher <100brianfisher@...> wrote:

      > Looking for a ride from Denver area to Silverton any time on Wednesday
      > 7/11. Will be happy help with gas expense. Family / crew can't make it down
      > until late Thursday, trying to avoid having 2 cars to drive back on Sunday.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Brian Fisher
      > Cell 720-837-9749

    • Jason Poole
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2012
        Sorry everyone. That message was meant for Brian only.

        It's late...

        Cheers.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 26, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Jason Poole <jasonpoole@...> wrote:

        > Hey Brian!
        >
        > Would offer a ride from Evergreen, but we are heading down Monday afternoon. Will that work?
        >
        > Jason
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Brian Fisher <100brianfisher@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Looking for a ride from Denver area to Silverton any time on Wednesday
        > > 7/11. Will be happy help with gas expense. Family / crew can't make it down
        > > until late Thursday, trying to avoid having 2 cars to drive back on Sunday.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Brian Fisher
        > > Cell 720-837-9749

      • Garett Graubins
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2012
          Hey Jason -

          Best of luck tomorrow! I'll be following along on my laptop, drinking coffee from my Hardrock mug.

          Hurry up and start slow!

          - Garett

          Garett Graubins // 303-728-4387

          "Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

          ________________________________
          Sorry everyone. That message was meant for Brian only.

          It's late...

          Cheers.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 26, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Jason Poole <jasonpoole@...> wrote:

          > Hey Brian!
          >
          > Would offer a ride from Evergreen, but we are heading down Monday afternoon. Will that work?
          >
          > Jason
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Brian Fisher <100brianfisher@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Looking for a ride from Denver area to Silverton any time on Wednesday
          > > 7/11. Will be happy help with gas expense. Family / crew can't make it down
          > > until late Thursday, trying to avoid having 2 cars to drive back on Sunday.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Brian Fisher
          > > Cell 720-837-9749

        • CLARK L FOX
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17, 2012
            Looks like you had a great race Brian - congrats!

            To: hr100@yahoogroups.com