Need a ride to Silverton

  • Brian Fisher
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2012
      Looking for a ride from Denver area to Silverton any time on Wednesday
      7/11. Will be happy help with gas expense. Family / crew can't make it down
      until late Thursday, trying to avoid having 2 cars to drive back on Sunday.

      Thanks,
      Brian Fisher
      Cell 720-837-9749

    • Jason Poole
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2012
        Hey Brian!

        Would offer a ride from Evergreen, but we are heading down Monday afternoon. Will that work?

        Jason

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Brian Fisher <100brianfisher@...> wrote:

        > Looking for a ride from Denver area to Silverton any time on Wednesday
        > 7/11. Will be happy help with gas expense. Family / crew can't make it down
        > until late Thursday, trying to avoid having 2 cars to drive back on Sunday.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Brian Fisher
        > Cell 720-837-9749

      • Jason Poole
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2012
          Sorry everyone. That message was meant for Brian only.

          It's late...

          Cheers.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 26, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Jason Poole <jasonpoole@...> wrote:

          > Hey Brian!
          >
          > Would offer a ride from Evergreen, but we are heading down Monday afternoon. Will that work?
          >
          > Jason
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Brian Fisher <100brianfisher@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Looking for a ride from Denver area to Silverton any time on Wednesday
          > > 7/11. Will be happy help with gas expense. Family / crew can't make it down
          > > until late Thursday, trying to avoid having 2 cars to drive back on Sunday.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Brian Fisher
          > > Cell 720-837-9749

        • Garett Graubins
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2012
            Hey Jason -

            Best of luck tomorrow! I'll be following along on my laptop, drinking coffee from my Hardrock mug.

            Hurry up and start slow!

            - Garett

            Garett Graubins // 303-728-4387

            "Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

            ________________________________
            Sorry everyone. That message was meant for Brian only.

            It's late...

            Cheers.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jun 26, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Jason Poole <jasonpoole@...> wrote:

            > Hey Brian!
            >
            > Would offer a ride from Evergreen, but we are heading down Monday afternoon. Will that work?
            >
            > Jason
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Brian Fisher <100brianfisher@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Looking for a ride from Denver area to Silverton any time on Wednesday
            > > 7/11. Will be happy help with gas expense. Family / crew can't make it down
            > > until late Thursday, trying to avoid having 2 cars to drive back on Sunday.
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Brian Fisher
            > > Cell 720-837-9749

          • CLARK L FOX
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 17, 2012
              Looks like you had a great race Brian - congrats!

              To: hr100@yahoogroups.com