    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012
      Hi Hardrockers,
      The Hardrock Hundred is please to let you know that we have teamed up
      with the San Juan County Search and Rescue to do an event that we hope not
      only will provide you with a tasty meal on the night before this year's
      Hardrock but also will benefit a worthwhile and contributing organization
      which helps our run. A special thanks to the Grand Imperial Hotel and George
      Foster for helping make this happen!

      !!Support San Juan County Search and Rescue!!
      **Carbo Load before the big event**
      Spaghetti Fundraiser Dinner 5:30-8:00pm Thursday July 12th
      Grand Imperial Hotel Silverton CO
      $12.
      Tasty pasta, meat friendly, vegetarian friendly, salad and
      garlic bread
      This dinner is open to all Hardrock runners, families, support crew
      and volunteers