Fenix Flash lights!

  • Megan Finnesy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012
      Hey Hardrockers,
      I just want to let you know I have just a few more LD 20 hand held flash lights for sale.  Super bright, 205 lumens, ultra light weight, water proof, 2 AA batteries.  Normally sold for $60, I am selling them for $55.
      I also have some older model LD 20's 180 lumes that I am selling for $45.
      I will be up in Silverton and around the area  until Hardrock.
      E-mail me off list or call me if you are interested in purchasing one.  meganf99@...
      303-332-4849
      Sorry, I am out of headlamps and PD30's.
      Happy Trails,

      Megan Finnesy, RD
      Golden Gate
      Dirty Thirty