Re: [hr100] Add'l qualification changes (FW: Cha nges to the Hardrock qualifications and lottery for 2013)

  • clarklfox@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2012
      Clark Fox™©®

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Ward, Kenneth (Corvallis)" <ken.ward@...>
      To: "hr100@yahoogroups.com" <hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [hr100] Add'l qualification changes (FW: Changes to the Hardrock qualifications and lottery for 2013)
      Date: Sun, Jun 24, 2012 11:19 pm

      Oops, I didn't see these new quality rules before that last message. It's still not clear to me how everyone in the lotteries has to qualify every two years if an HR finish counts for three years? Perhaps Blake can clarify....

      Ken

      "Wood, Blake P" <bwood@...> wrote:

      I forgot to add two other important changes we made to the qualification standards:

      1. We did away with the "started any Hardrock within three years" qualification.

      2. We reduced the "finished any Hardrock within five years" qualification to three years.

      So now Hardrock itself is a qualifier like any other on the list, except that it counts for an extra year (three instead of two).

      It is still the case that everyone in any of the lotteries has to have run a qualifier in the previous two years.

      - Blake