Re: [hr100] Hardrock100 2012

  • Matt Cooper
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2012
      G'day Lmac...

      I am not in the states... Was just going to make the trip for race. And not that I wouldn't love to get out there with such an amazing group of people, so important to the race, but I hope you can understand it would be a significant cost involved.

      With the release of the new lottery process I can only give it a go hey. Maybe then a chance to get over pre run to do some trail work.

      Thanks again for all the great help and info.

      Matt Coops