Trail Work, the Runners Manual, & Random Stuff

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2012
      Hardrockers,

      I just want to remind runners and organizers that the Runners Manual has a
      lot of information about trail work, trail marking, volunteering, contacts,
      etc. I know the RM is buried on the web page in the "Runners" pull down
      menu so it's not too easy to find. However, please take a look,
      particularly at the schedule on page 7 and the cut off times on page 8.
      There is information about trail work schedule, course marking, etc. I
      encourage everyone to take a look at the whole Runners Manual for other
      exciting info.

      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Silverton in the very near future.

      Thanks,

      Charlie