Hardrock100 2012

  • Matt Cooper
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
      Thank you to the many responses I received in regards to this years Hardrock wait list - they are all very much appreciated. My understanding of the process is far better now and I will definitely join the many other ultra runners throwing their name in the hat come December.

      My best wishes to all the starters this year and to those awaiting an exciting call up. I look forward to this course at some stage. And a quick end note... if any of you guys are planning to visit Oz, drop me a line for any info on some of the great trail ultra's we have here... See real kangaroo's, run from wild koala's, eat shrimp of the barby at a checkpoint! It would be my pleasure.

      Ps. Although not mountainous... we do have a couple 100 milers that include over 45,000ft elevation change.

      Thanks again,

      Kindest regards,

      Matt Coops
      E. busta.boy@...
      W. www.mattcooper.com.au
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
        Matt, if you are here in the States you might want to come volunteer this year. If so let one of us listed on the web site know...

        Keep in Touch,
        LMac

[...]

        E. mailto:busta.boy%40hotmail.com
        W. http://www.mattcooper.com.au/

      • Matt Cooper
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2012
          G'day Lmac...

          I am not in the states... Was just going to make the trip for race. And not that I wouldn't love to get out there with such an amazing group of people, so important to the race, but I hope you can understand it would be a significant cost involved.

          With the release of the new lottery process I can only give it a go hey. Maybe then a chance to get over pre run to do some trail work.

          Thanks again for all the great help and info.

          Matt Coops