Re: [hr100] Stop me before I Hardrock again!

  • Mitchell Rossman
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 16, 2001
      Mike:

      In my book, the climbing trip to Alaska would be worth doing rather than
      what, your third or forth time at Hardrock? If my climbing skills were not
      just above novice, and I was not in summer school at William Mitchell, I
      would want to join you. As it is, I will settle for a few snow climbs in
      Colorado in May and then try my hand at Nolan's in August.

      Take care and please report back to me the specifics of your Alaska trip. I
      want to go there someday. Thank you.

      Mitch Rossman
      Mendota Heights, MN