A young blast from Hardrock's near past

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2012
      I had the pleasure this weekend of chatting with a suntanned and muscular farmer in southern New Mexico as he sold fat bunches of radishes and kale at a farmer's market. He was a good and lean 20 pounds up from when I last saw him, with a tan to rival one you might get above 11,000'.

      My first words to him were, "I'm glad to see you doing something you love that clearly makes you happy." He smiled and asked how I was. The short conversation continued until he realized there was no more kale for my shopping basket, and I wasn't feeling "beet-y". So he said, "nice to see you, Andrea" and I meandered off, saying, "It was wonderful to talk with you, Kyle."

      http://www.desertexposure.com/201110/201110_swgardener.php

      Andrea
    • Carolyn Erdman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012