Help wanted-anybody good with a calligraphy pen?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
      Hi Everybody,
      I'm looking for somebody who has a nice handwriting style and some
      patience to put names and finishing times on finishers prints this year. If
      you know anyone who will be in Silverton this year who has those qualities can
      you let me know. I'll provide all the materials.

      Dale
    • Steve Kral
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2012
        Believe Blake Wood told Paulette he could do this...he likely subscribes to this group.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2012
          Not me. Even my wife can't read my handwriting....

          - Blake