Re: [hr100] 2012 Hardrock Hundred Manual now available

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2012
      4. The actual distance of the 2012 Hardrock Hundred is somewhere around 102.5
      miles. But because we've already had the t shirts printed that say "Hardrock
      Hundred" we're not going to call it anything different! ... and besides hardrock 102.5 sounds like a radio station not a bad a$$ trail race!
      thanks deejay dale and company! see y'all soonjames

      Rainshadow Running 2012 Race Schedulewww.rainshadowrunning.com
      Jan-28 Orcas Island 25K (SOLD OUT)Feb-4 Orcas Island 50K (SOLD OUT)Mar-25 Gorge Waterfalls 50K (SOLD OUT)Apr-21 Yakima Skiyline Rim 50K/25K (SOLD OUT)May-20 Sun Mountain 50M/50K/25KJun-10 Winthrop 26.2/13.1Jun-17 Beacon Rock 50K/25KAug-11 Angels Staircase 60K/35KSep-15 Cle Elum 50K/25KOct-6 Mt. Spokane 50K/25KDec-8 Deception Pass 50K/25K
      To make sure you get all the latest info you have a variety of options:
             Twitter     Facebook      Follow Blog      Email List