Re: Hardrock Runners' Manual Error - PACERS ALLOWED FROM OURAY

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2012
      As a side note, IF YOU WANT A PACER, read up!

      The pacer/pacee spreadsheet is online and free to edit by anyone who either needs a pacer or wants to be a pacer. It has data columns for your intent, your experience, and contact info to facilitate finding someone.

      I don't want it completely open to the world, so I won't link to it here (especially since I once I grant access you can edit the doc freely), BUT send me an email and I'll send the link to you.

      Use andrea@...

      Thanks!