Hardrock Runners' Manual Error - PACERS ALLOWED FROM OURAY

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2012
      All,

      There is an error in the 2012 Hardrock runners' manual. It states that
      pacers can accompany runners beginning at Grouse Gulch. That is WRONG.
      Pacers are allowed beginning at Ouray.

      I'm sorry for the misprint. If anyone finds other errors, please let me
      know.

      I hope to see everyone at Hardrock this summer.

      Charlie

    • kaitainen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2012
        As a side note, IF YOU WANT A PACER, read up!

        The pacer/pacee spreadsheet is online and free to edit by anyone who either needs a pacer or wants to be a pacer. It has data columns for your intent, your experience, and contact info to facilitate finding someone.

        I don't want it completely open to the world, so I won't link to it here (especially since I once I grant access you can edit the doc freely), BUT send me an email and I'll send the link to you.

        Use andrea@...

        Thanks!