Hardrock refund policy

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      Hi Everybody,
      We hope that everybody's training is going well. The San Juans are
      definitely in thaw mode and we anticipate a dry run this year. We'd also like
      to remind all accepted runners that June 1st is the deadline for receiving a
      full refund if for some reason you won't be able to join us in Silverton this
      summer; withdrawals after June 1 will be given a 50% refund. If you have any
      questions please be sure to let me know.
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run