2012 Hardrock Hundred Manual now available

    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 8:10 PM
      HI Everybody,
      The snow is melting fast in the San Juans!! If you are interested, the
      2012 Runners Manual is now available on our home page
      (http://hardrock100.com/).
      Thanks to our web guru, Christian Griffith for making this available.
      Also thanks to Charlie Thorn for doing all the work to make sure you have the
      information you need in this manual!
      A couple of things that have changed from the 2011 manual:
      1. Thanks to Hardrocker Brett Gosney and his wife Missy for scouting out the
      course and writing the course description for the leg from the top of Oscars
      Pass to Telluride Town Park. Please pay attention to this description as it is
      the approved course for the 2012 run.
      2. We will be hosting a minimal, no crew access aid station at Burrows Park.
      3. The start/finish of Hardrock has been moved back to the school gym in
      Silverton. The renovations of the gym are complete and we are happy to be back
      "home".
      4. The actual distance of the 2012 Hardrock Hundred is somewhere around 102.5
      miles. But because we've already had the t shirts printed that say "Hardrock
      Hundred" we're not going to call it anything different!
      Have a great weekend!
      Dale

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • james varner
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11 8:27 PM
        4. The actual distance of the 2012 Hardrock Hundred is somewhere around 102.5
        miles. But because we've already had the t shirts printed that say "Hardrock
        Hundred" we're not going to call it anything different! ... and besides hardrock 102.5 sounds like a radio station not a bad a$$ trail race!
        thanks deejay dale and company! see y'all soonjames

        Rainshadow Running 2012 Race Schedulewww.rainshadowrunning.com
        Jan-28 Orcas Island 25K (SOLD OUT)Feb-4 Orcas Island 50K (SOLD OUT)Mar-25 Gorge Waterfalls 50K (SOLD OUT)Apr-21 Yakima Skiyline Rim 50K/25K (SOLD OUT)May-20 Sun Mountain 50M/50K/25KJun-10 Winthrop 26.2/13.1Jun-17 Beacon Rock 50K/25KAug-11 Angels Staircase 60K/35KSep-15 Cle Elum 50K/25KOct-6 Mt. Spokane 50K/25KDec-8 Deception Pass 50K/25K
        To make sure you get all the latest info you have a variety of options:
               Twitter     Facebook      Follow Blog      Email List