New HR Entrant/Waitlist

  • thebeave7
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
      So I noticed that they updated the entrant/waitlist yesterday (Apr 29th), and now the waitlist only goes to 44. To the organizers, does this mean that those of us with slim to no hope of getting in (originally 50+ on the 1st waitlist) have no hope at all.
      One can dream right??

      Eric Lee (formerly #54)
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 6:07 AM
        Hi Eric,
        Thanks for the note. I re did the list to include all the wait list
        people who were drawn in the lottery. We'll put that list up the next time we
        update things to our home page.
        Dale

        On Tue, 01 May 2012 04:54:37 -0000
        "thebeave7" <thebeave7@...> wrote:
        > So I noticed that they updated the entrant/waitlist yesterday (Apr 29th),
        >and now the waitlist only goes to 44. To the organizers, does this mean that
        >those of us with slim to no hope of getting in (originally 50+ on the 1st
        >waitlist) have no hope at all.
        > One can dream right??
        >
        > Eric Lee (formerly #54)

      • Christian Griffith
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 6:18 AM
          An odd PDF snafu. Please refresh your browser (CTRL+F5) and select the
          entrants list link again.

          Thank you.

          --
          Christian Griffith,