Re: [hr100] Don injured

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27 6:39 AM
      No. After having to withdraw last year when the AFib struck, my luck with the lottery finally broke this year so without a HR start I won't be visiting the States. I will try again next year and if I miss out again will possibly come over and run another 100 somewhere. Good luck with the surgery. If I can come back from my surgery I am sure you can from yours! You will be missed in July if you can't make it.Cheers,Andy