Article on Durango area Hardrockers

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9 4:54 PM
      Hi All,
      Thought I'd share this article with you from Marjorie Brinton. Marjorie
      is a long time runner, has spent many many hours helping at Grouse Gulch and
      always a big fan of Hardrock. Enjoy
      Dale

      http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20120309/COLUMNISTS11/703099982/0/SPORTS
    • John Constan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9 7:22 PM
        Thanks for the article. As a first timer, this article put a smile on my face knowing I won't be the only first timer.

        John Constan
        Grand junction

        Sent from my iPad

        On Mar 9, 2012, at 5:54 PM, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > Thought I'd share this article with you from Marjorie Brinton. Marjorie
        > is a long time runner, has spent many many hours helping at Grouse Gulch and
        > always a big fan of Hardrock. Enjoy
        > Dale
        >
        > http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20120309/COLUMNISTS11/703099982/0/SPORTS
        >

        > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
        > 'Bridesmaids' star opens up on new film
        > Jon Hamm describes the ups and downs of making "Friends With Kids" with his real-life girlfriend.
        > Privacy Policy

      • Chris Twiggs
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11 10:30 AM
          Welcome to the HR100 family, John. Please take no notice of the phrase "virgin sacrifice to the god of Handies" when you read the Runner's Manual.

          Chris

          Thanks for the article. As a first timer, this article put a smile on my face knowing I won't be the only first timer.

          John Constan
          Grand junction

          Sent from my iPad

          On Mar 9, 2012, at 5:54 PM, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          > Thought I'd share this article with you from Marjorie Brinton. Marjorie
          > is a long time runner, has spent many many hours helping at Grouse Gulch and
          > always a big fan of Hardrock. Enjoy
          > Dale
          >
          > http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20120309/COLUMNISTS11/703099982/0/SPORTS
          >

          > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
          > 'Bridesmaids' star opens up on new film
          > Jon Hamm describes the ups and downs of making "Friends With Kids" with his real-life girlfriend.
          > Privacy Policy

        • John Constan
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12 12:30 PM
            Cannot wait to read the details. I don't think I'll let my wife see it.

            John

            Sent from my iPad