Re: [hr100] 2012 Hardrock Course Marking

  • Michael Bur
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2 3:07 PM
      Steve -

      Are you this crass and pompous in person or does it just seem to
      always come across that way in email?

      Just curious,
      Mike Bur
      Kensington, MD

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2 3:37 PM
        ...and Steve, we do not get tickets for course marking, which I've now been
        doing with Charlie for the past 10 years. Trail work, yeah...course marking
        no.

        Get a life,
        Steve

      • Brad Bishop
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2 4:30 PM
          Take it off list, please.

          God Bless,
          Brad

          Steve Pero <ultrastevep@...> wrote:

          >...and Steve, we do not get tickets for course marking, which I've now been
          >doing with Charlie for the past 10 years. Trail work, yeah...course marking
          >no.
          >
          >Get a life,
          >Steve
          >
          >On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Michael Bur <mjcbur@...> wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> Steve -
          >>
          >> Are you this crass and pompous in person or does it just seem to
          >> always come across that way in email?
          >>
          >> Just curious,
          >> Mike Bur
          >> Kensington, MD
          >>

          >> On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:30:06 -0500 Steve Kral
          >> <bvstablemail@...> wrote:
          >> >Charlie, Charlie
          >> >
          >> >What a hoot! Since you raise the topic, please do share...WHAT WAS
          >> >THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS LIE YOU TOLD VOLUNTEERS ON TRAIL
          >> >PROJECTS/MARKING LAST YEAR????
          >> >
          >> >Wow! Those of us who volunteer in town apparently not only miss
          >> >out on tickets, but also on some top-notch prevaricating!!!
          >> >
          >> >Best regards,
          >> >Steve

        • Jean-Jacques d
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2 5:06 PM