Re: [hr100] 2012 Hardrock Course Marking

  • Steve Kral
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
      Charlie, Charlie

      What a hoot! Since you raise the topic, please do share...WHAT WAS THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS LIE YOU TOLD VOLUNTEERS ON TRAIL PROJECTS/MARKING LAST YEAR????

      Wow! Those of us who volunteer in town apparently not only miss out on tickets, but also on some top-notch prevaricating!!!

      Best regards,
      Steve

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
        Steve -

        Are you this crass and pompous in person or does it just seem to
        always come across that way in email?

        Just curious,
        Mike Bur
        Kensington, MD

      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
          ...and Steve, we do not get tickets for course marking, which I've now been
          doing with Charlie for the past 10 years. Trail work, yeah...course marking
          no.

          Get a life,
          Steve

        • Brad Bishop
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
            Take it off list, please.

            God Bless,
            Brad

            Steve Pero <ultrastevep@...> wrote:

            >...and Steve, we do not get tickets for course marking, which I've now been
            >doing with Charlie for the past 10 years. Trail work, yeah...course marking
            >no.
            >
            >Get a life,
            >Steve
            >
            >On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Michael Bur <mjcbur@...> wrote:
            >
            >> **
            >>

            >> Steve -
            >>
            >> Are you this crass and pompous in person or does it just seem to
            >> always come across that way in email?
            >>
            >> Just curious,
            >> Mike Bur
            >> Kensington, MD
            >>

            >> On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:30:06 -0500 Steve Kral
            >> <bvstablemail@...> wrote:
            >> >Charlie, Charlie
            >> >
            >> >What a hoot! Since you raise the topic, please do share...WHAT WAS
            >> >THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS LIE YOU TOLD VOLUNTEERS ON TRAIL
            >> >PROJECTS/MARKING LAST YEAR????
            >> >
            >> >Wow! Those of us who volunteer in town apparently not only miss
            >> >out on tickets, but also on some top-notch prevaricating!!!
            >> >
            >> >Best regards,
            >> >Steve

          • Jean-Jacques d
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012