sponsors who support 2012 Hardrock

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Hi Hardrockers,
      We are happy to announce that these companies have offered their support of
      our run in 2012. We hope you wil have a chance to say thanks and/or patronize
      their business. Also, thank goes to Roger Ackerman, our energetic director of
      sponsorship, for lining up all this support!
      1. UltrAspire
      2. The North Face
      3. GU
      4. Zombie Runner
      5. Black Diamond
      6. DryMax Sports
      7. Succeed Caps
      8. Craven's Coffee
      9. Polar Bottle
      10. Optima Batteries
      11. Bread Bakery in Durango
      12. Citizens State Bank of Ouray
      13. Durango/Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad