Travel

  • Tim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Hello all. I will be travelling to HR100 from the UK and was wondering if anyone could give me some travel advice, the best quickest cheapest way to get to Silverton/ HR100 area. My plan is to arrive a week to 10 days early to acclimatise slighly and get eyes on the course a bit. Any advice greatfully received as I think I may be the only Brit heading out there. Please reply to my personal mail. vamosprabalada@... thanks Tim.