Ponderous Posterior Fat Ass

  • jt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      All,

      The second annual Ponderous Posterior Fat Ass will be held this
      Saturday, January 14, 2012. Start/end is at 321 North 31st Street,
      Colorado Springs, 80904.

      The course will go in the opposite direction as last year, and will
      include a climb up the Incline instead of Barr Trail. In a nutshell:
      Red Rock Canyon, Intemann Trail, Incline, Experimental Forest, Longs
      Ranch Road, Waldo Canyon, Williams Canyon, Rampart Range Road, Garden
      of the Gods. Roughly 30 miles. Lots of snow and ice. Shorter
      versions available, we will have maps at the start.

      There will be an aid station at the Waldo Canyon parking lot, just
      past the halfway point. A truck will leave at 8:30AM for Waldo. We
      will be providing water and PBR, so if you think you'll need anything
      else please bring a drop bag and throw it in the truck.

      Start times will be at 7AM, 8AM, and 9AM.

      We will have basic refreshments (cheetos) at the finish. Colorado
      Running Company has donated some beer, but nobody from Team CRUD will
      be upset if you bring a sixer from your local brewery to share.

      Any questions, feel free to contact me. Hope to see everyone out there!

      jt
      jteisher@...