2012 Hardrock entrants please read

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2011
      Hi Everybody,
      I hope this finds everybody happy and ready for the holidays! If you
      were selected in the Hardrock lottery for 2012 and haven't sent in your entry
      check please do so BY JAN 4. If you were selected and haven't paid by that
      day we will assume that you've made other plans and that you aren't interested
      in running Hardrock in 2012. (I'm guessing we might be able to find someone to
      take your place:)) Please send your check or money order to me at: Hardrock
      Hundred Endurance Run c/o Dale Garland, 195 Ball lane, Durango, CO 81301.

      Keep in touch,
      Dale