Re: [hr100] Training for the race.

  • Joe Lea
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
      I found that it was very helpful to come out and see the course. Probably
      best if you can do that before you need to start tapering, but not so far
      in advance that snow/ice prevents you from getting up to the upper
      elevations.

      joe lea
      chapel hill, nc

      On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM, John Constan
      <johnconstan@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Vertical, vertical verical - hill repeats, hill repeats, hill repeats

    • Ward, Kenneth (Corvallis)
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
        Practice walking fast uphill, don't bother about running uphills.