Re: [hr100] Training for the race.

  • Kquandt
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
      Run as much down hill as you can. The up will come but train for the downs.

      On Dec 14, 2011, at 8:40 AM, John Constan <johnconstan@...> wrote:

      > Vertical, vertical verical - hill repeats, hill repeats, hill repeats
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Joe Lea
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
        I found that it was very helpful to come out and see the course. Probably
        best if you can do that before you need to start tapering, but not so far
        in advance that snow/ice prevents you from getting up to the upper
        elevations.

        joe lea
        chapel hill, nc

        On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM, John Constan
        <johnconstan@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Vertical, vertical verical - hill repeats, hill repeats, hill repeats

      • Ward, Kenneth (Corvallis)
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
          Practice walking fast uphill, don't bother about running uphills.