Sad weekend!

  • warren muldoon
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2011
      It has been kind of a sad weekend for me. Everyone I know that applied for either Hardrock and/or Western States lottery did not get in. I couldn’t sleep before and now I really cant sleep. LOL
      Warren

    • Olga Varlamova
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2011
        LOL? As in, funny?

        Olga, not laughing at all.

        On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 12:45 PM, warren muldoon
        <jacksorbetter4@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > It has been kind of a sad weekend for me. Everyone I know that applied for
        > either Hardrock and/or Western States lottery did not get in. I couldn�t
        > sleep before and now I really cant sleep. LOL
        > Warren

      • warren muldoon
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2011
          The LOL was not in the response of my friends not getting in. The point I was making was, I couldn’t sleep before the results came out and now that they have and no one I know got in, I really cant sleep. I am sad that I am the only one who won a slot in the Hardrock100.
          Warren

          ________________________________
          <jacksorbetter4@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > It has been kind of a sad weekend for me. Everyone I know that applied for
          > either Hardrock and/or Western States lottery did not get in. I couldn’t
          > sleep before and now I really cant sleep. LOL
          > Warren

        • Chris Harrison
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2011
            Don't be sad as it just wasn't meant to be this year for many like myself, missing out on both .. Celebrate you got in!! Enjoy your adventure! Finish for those of us who can't this year but will be back!!

            Sent from my iPhone